Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Walmart $5 Challenge!

I was talking with a friend the other day, who has a family of four. She this past week spent $250 on groceries! I was suprised by the total, and I thought it would be fun to see what I could get for $5. The other day I posted about the $5 giftcard I got in the mail from Walmart and today I set out to see how well I could do. So here is a picture of my trip. My total before coupons was $28.47.


  • 3 Breakstone Sour Creams -$1.58 each 
  • 2 bags of Kraft Cheese -$2 each
  • 2 Steaks -$3.98
  • Gain Detergent -$1.00
  • 4 Shout Wipes packets -97 cents each
  • 3 Johnson and Johnson First Aid Kits - 97 cents each
  • 2 Tide one load packets -97 cents
  • 2 packs of Schick Razors- $1.97 each
  • 1 Tub of Country Crock with honey (yum!) .98 cents
Coupons Used:

My total was $4.64! Not bad... I still have .36 cents left on the gift card. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment