Monday, August 30, 2010

Mail!


Ever since I was a child getting the mail has been one of my favorite parts of the day. I love anticipating what's in it. There are days that I check it and quickly become disappointed when all I get are bills, or they're days when I don't get any mail at all, but today was a great day! I received a $5 Wal-Mart gift card. Our Kannapolis, NC store has been completely remodeled and the advertisement was for the 'new' store. Wal-Mart is my least favorite place to shop, it is always SO busy and there is never anywhere to park, but I as intrigued and wanted to see what the store looked like.  I left Riley at home with his dad this evening and went to check it out. The store looks good, lots of bright colors and a simple new floor layout. I checked out the baby section which is much larger than it used to be. One thing hasn't changed the check out lines are still VERY long. So long in fact that I put back the toy that I was going to buy Riley. I'll save the gift card for another day. Did anybody else get a gift card today? Do you like shopping at Wal-Mart?

1 comment:

  1. I got that too! I was excited, but haven't used it yet. I never get good things like that in the mail!

    ReplyDelete