Monday, August 8, 2011

Where have I been?

 

I know I have been completely non existent here in the blogging world this summer.. It wasn’t intentional. Our family has been extremely busy enjoying friends, famly, and the hot hot weather. We started the summer celebrating Riley’s birthday.. then we had a huge family reunion with relatives visiting from the West Coast. We had a mega Barbecque for July 4th.. My dad makes the best pork bbq ever! and well the rest of the month has been a blur..but I promised it’s been just as hectic.  Riley took his first steps last week and got his hair cut! Here are a few pictures from our summer….I haven’t done much shopping this summer. We have lived mostly off of our stockpile and it has been a huge blessing. I am getting back into the swing of things. The last picture is my trip from Harris Teeter yesterday.. saved over $70 and spent $4.02 Smile 

august 011

Riley eating fresh corn on the cob..

 

 

 

 

 

 

august 002Mike’s big catch…

riley in june 014July 4th celebrations….

riley in june 029

august 041

Harris Teeter, $4.02 Spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment