Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Target Trip #2

target 002

So yesterday when I went to Target I wanted to scope out a great deal they have going on this week: 
Purchase ANY 7 frozen food items and receive a $5 gift card. Only fine print is that your total must be five dollars to trigger the gift card. So.. I did this transaction four times.
I used two $1 off any three Steamfresh vegetables 1/23 RP and purchased 7 bags. My total was $5.18. I did it three times. So I paid $5.18 the first transaction, .18 cents the second transaction, and .18 cents the third transaction. In the last transaction I used FREE toaster strudel coupon I won in an instant win game and purchased all the other stuff above.. and scored to more FREE pairs of jeans. Total cost all together: $7.24! And I have a $5 gift card left from the last transaction! Here is the breakdown of the other items:

Garnier Face Wipes: $4.74
$2 Manufacture coupon from 10/10RP
Stacked $2 Garnier Target coupon HERE
Total Cost: 74 cents!

Dentyne Gum 1.79
$1 coupon 2/13 SS
Stacked .75 cents Target coupon HERE
Total Cost: 4 cents!

Dental Floss .89 cents
$1 Target dental item coupon HERE
Total Cost: FREE

Women’s Jeans $4.98
$5 Women’s denim coupon HERE
Total Cost: FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment