Friday, February 11, 2011

My 8 Month Old!

 

Riley and I had our first fight… Well see I have a thing for shoes, I believe a pair is needed for every occasion.. and the obsession also came alive for baby shoes when Riley was born. I have bought him at least 10 pairs of shoes (adorable patent leather loafers, tennis shoes, snow boots, dinosaur slippers) and he has out grown them all before wearing them! I have tried countless mornings to try to put shoes on his feet, but he curls up his toes and screams at me in disgust. Well today I had had enough. I was not putting one more new pair of shoes away in storage.. so today I won.. believe me he didn’t go down without a fight. Here are a few photos of him and his shoes… I can’t believe his is 8 months old!

riley 002    riley 010

riley 007

No comments:

Post a Comment