Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Collection

So.. Christmas is around the corner and I am most excited about mailing Christmas cards. This is Riley's first Christmas and I can hardly wait to get him all dressed up, get the perfect shot, and then pick out the perfect card. Shutterfly is my one shop stop for all my picture needs. I first used their site to design Riley's announcement cards and I was extremely pleased. The quality of the cards were incredible, the price was great, and they arrived within a week! I have also ordered hundreds of prints and photo notebooks and have never been disappointed! Shutterfly offers free picture storage and 100% customer satisfaction guarenteed. Shutterfly's Christmas card selection is incredible! They are currently offering 20% off their cards! Here are a few of my top card picks:






I also love their collection of gift tags. This is an easy way to save time to have pre-made tags to put on presents and homemade bakery gifts. This one is my favorite:


So what are you waiting for? Whether you need Christmas Cards, labels, gift tags, photo books, or memorable gifts Shutterfly has you covered! Head on over to Shutterfly today to start designing for all of your Christmas needs!

Are you a blogger? Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards. For more information go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment