Monday, November 8, 2010

How I received $250 in gift cards for FREE!


Today I received in the mail $250 in gift cards for Target, Kohls, and Amazon. All year I work on earning points through My Points and in November I cash them out to be used for my Christmas expenses. It is so easy, and you can do it too!

My Points allows you to earn points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more. The more you do, the more Points you'll earn. Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want. Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge. Go HERE  and sign up today to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment