Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Striaght hair, please!

I love North Carolina for so many reasons, one is because we have four distinct seasons. You KNOW when summer has arrived. The kids are out of school, Carowinds opens, Lake Norman gets busy, lazy afternoons seating on the porch, and did I mention the HUMIDITY?? For those four months of the year my hair is out of control. I have tried every product, brush, and straightner known to mankind to get that straight perfect hair, but nature takes over and I give in and let the curls have their way. As a BzzAgent I was sent Garnier's Fructis Blow Dry Perfector kit. When it arrived I rolled my eyes, another product, another waste of my time, but I thought I would give it a try. So I followed the directions and I was totally amazed at the results! It was so easy to dry my hair. I didn't have to struggle to pull the curl out and there was zero frizz! Here is how the product works:

  • Smooth-It
    Apply Step One 20-Min Smooth-It Serum to clean, towel-dried hair. Comb through and let product penetrate deeply into hair for 20 minutes. Formulated with a protein building block found naturally in hair, this innovative serum increases your hair's manageability. Rinse out with warm water and towel dry.

  • Perfect-It
    Apply Step Two Heat-Activated Perfect-It Cream, with natural rice oil, to towel-dried hair. It seals in lasting smoothness and conditioning and creates a weightless, humidity-resistant barrier to frizz. Do not rinse.

  • Style-It
    To get the perfect, bouncy blow dry, blow dry and/or flat iron as you normally would to reveal sleek, shiny more manageable hair (the product is heat activated). Continue to blow dry and/or flat iron after each shampoo to reactivate the frizz-resistant, silky smooth hair that's easier and faster to blow dry for seven shampoos.

  • Here are my results...




  • Ok.. I realize not the best picture (I took it myself..), but let's focus on the hair! The box says that the results should last for seven washes. I noticed after the fourth that my curls slowly started coming back, but it was nice while it lasted! The kit is priced around $13 not bad for a product that actually works! The box is meant for one use, but there is plenty in the kit to use it atleast twice (even with long hair). Head HERE  for more info and to print a $2 coupon. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!

    2 comments:

    1. I am really going to try this! Off to Rite Aid today!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah! Let me know what you think!

      ReplyDelete