Friday, September 17, 2010

Rite Aid Trip all for 67 cents!


 Rite Aid is one of my favorite stores to shop lately. I got all the above for only 67 cents, and I received back 14 UP rewards, which is basically like money to spend at Rite Aid.

Playtex are $4 each, I used two $2 off coupons found HERE.  Received back $6 UP Rewards for the Playtex

Nivea creams are 99 cents each. Buy Get one 50% off.  $1.50 for both and I received back $2 UP Rewards

Razors are $1.99 each I used 3 coupons from 5/23RP. (Inside of them are $2 coupons so you can continue this deal!)

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara on sale for $3.12  I used two $1 coupons found in 9/12 RP or found HERE I also stacked and used the $2/1 September Video Value coupon and a $1 coupon that came in my email from Rite Aid through the Wellness program. Recieve $2 UP Reward.

Suave lotions are 2/$4 I used two $1 coupons found HERE. I recieved $2 UP reward for purchasing two.

Listerine Pocket Packs are $2.99. I used $1 coupon from 8/1SS. Received a $2 UP reward.

I used a $5 off $25 purchase found HERE and $5 UP rewards from previous purchases.


Total 67 cents, received back $14 UP rewards for next time. Love getting paid to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment