I ran by Rite Aid last night before church and got all of the above for $1.13. I will receive back $1.99 rebate check and I received $6 in UP rewards to use toward future purchases. Here is the breakdown:
- Used a $5 of $25 purchase I received for registering my Wellness Card online.
- I purchased 2 conditioners, 1 shampoo, and 1 mousse. I used two $1 coupons found here and two $1 coupons from 8/08 RP. I also stacked and used two $1 Video Value coupons found here (one was from watching videos in July and no longer available).
- I purchased one Garnier Herbashine. I used $3 Herbashine coupon found here. Stacked with $2 video value coupon found here.
- I used 1 buy 1 get one coupon on the Pepsi Max found here. Stacked with two 75 cent manufacture coupons found on a tear pad at CVS (Thanks Heather!) (40 cent money maker!)
- I used $1 off 2 Oreo (any size) Video Value Coupon found here and used $1 off 2 manufacture coupon found here. (Making them free!)
- Nivea lip care was $2.99 and I will get back a $1.99 rebate and received $1 Up reward for this.
- I also received $5 UP reward for purchasing $15 or more of Garnier Products.