Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 9/1




I ran by Rite Aid last night before church and got all of the above for $1.13. I will receive back $1.99 rebate check and I received $6 in UP rewards to use toward future purchases. Here is the breakdown:
  • Used a $5 of $25 purchase I received for registering my Wellness Card online.
  • I purchased 2 conditioners, 1 shampoo, and 1 mousse. I used two $1 coupons found here and two $1 coupons from 8/08 RP. I also stacked and used two $1 Video Value coupons found here (one was from watching videos in July and no longer available).
  • I purchased one Garnier Herbashine. I used $3 Herbashine coupon found here. Stacked with $2 video value coupon found here
  • I used 1 buy 1 get one coupon on the Pepsi Max found here. Stacked with two 75 cent manufacture coupons found on a tear pad at CVS (Thanks Heather!)  (40 cent money maker!)
  • I used $1 off 2 Oreo (any size) Video Value Coupon found here and used $1 off 2 manufacture coupon found here.  (Making them free!)
  • Nivea lip care was $2.99 and I will get back a $1.99 rebate and received $1 Up reward for this.
  • I also received $5 UP reward for purchasing $15 or more of Garnier Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment