Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Fries, Butter, and Soup at Harris Teeter.. Print your coupons now!


Here are a few more deals I found at Harris Teeter today. Below are coupon for FREE items. Print your coupons below. Remember when you print once, hit the back button, refresh and it will print again. You are allowed two prints per computer.

Ore Ida Fries $1.50 off 2  HERE (Priced $1.38 each before double coupons) After doubles they are FREE!

$1.50 off  3 Campbell’s Condensed “Great for Cooking” soups HERE (Make sure to print the one that doesn't exclude Chicken Noodle and Tomato) Priced at 50 cents each. Making them FREE!

Best Life Butter coupon HERE. Enter your zip code and coupon will be available to print. You can only use this coupon once per trip, because the item is B1G1, but when you purchase one it rings half price and the coupon doubles, making the butter FREE!

$1.50 off Smuckers Jam, Jelly, Preserves, and Fruit Spread HERE. Smuckers Strawberry preserves are on sale for $3 making it FREE after doubles. (This coupon is only available TODAY)  Coupon Expired!

I purchase the above items as well as the items below and my subtotatl was zero! I paid 55 cents tax. I recieved back two more catalinas (coupons that print at the register) for $3 off Meat and $3 off any purchase.

 
I then took my catalinas from my last trip and this trip and used them to purchase 3 packs of chicken. My total for the meat after coupons was 85 cents!

Let me know what deals you score! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment