Thursday, September 30, 2010

Food Lion Trip!




I went to Food Lion to snag the extremely cheap cheese and also found a great deal on pasta. I also purchased 6 small cans of biscuits (not pictured). Total was $2.82 after coupons. Not bad!

Purchased 4 bags of shredded cheese, buy one get one at $2.79
Purchased 4 tubs of cream cheese, buy one get one at $2
Purchased 2 Kraft singles cheese, buy one get one at $2.29
Purchased 4 boxes of Ronzoni pasta, buy one get one at $1.19
Purchased 6 cans of small pilsbury biscuits at .69

Used two $5 off Kraft cheese coupon found HERE
Used two .55 cents off Ronzoni pasta found HERE (under zip 90210)
Used one $1 off 2 Ronzoni coupon (found in the blinkie machine right under the pasta)
Used two 75 cents off two Pilsbury coupon (found in the blinkie machine in biscuit area)
Used $3 off any purchase (received from my last trip getting biscuits)

Total was $2.82 and I received a $3 coupon on my next order. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment