Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 8/31


I went to Rite Aid again today and here is my outcome. I paid .97 cent out of pocket and will get back a rebate check for $10.99! Love getting paid to shop! Here is the break down: 
  • Purex 3-in-1 sheets (which are wonderful) are buy one get one free at $8.99. I used two $3 coupons from 8/15 Red Plum insert. 
  • Bufferin was $6.99 and I used a $3 coupon found in 7/11 Smart Source. 
  • Dyna Pep Energy $3.99 (Great for my husband. He works early morning and often gets little sleep!)
Subtotal was $20.00 I used a $4 of $20 Rite Aid video value coupon found here. I used $6 UP rewards from a previous purchase and the coupons mentioned above. There is a $1 rebate on Purex, $6 rebate on Bufferin, and $3.99 rebate for the Dyna Pep totaling $10.99 that I will get in rebates.

Check out more information on the Rite Aid Single Check Rebate Program here. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment